Belgian Beer Board

BPBW 2025

Started by Jay, July 14, 2024, 06:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Hi everyone

A few weeks back it was Fathers Day here in the UK and amongst the amazing gifts from my family were a pair of tickets for next years BPBW 2025 - Budapest Beer Week 🇭🇺

It's a week centred around beer with a dedicated beer festival on the Friday and Saturday (we will be attending the 6 hour Saturday session) and we'll be in town from Friday to Monday

It promises to be very much like the MBCC festival in Copenhagen with the whole town of Budapest getting in on the act with beer related events (tap takeovers, meet the brewers etc) plus there will be an after show party with live bands playing after the festival ends.

It's been 10 years since we last visited Budapest so a revisit is well overdue, add to that a beer festival and it looks like onto another winner.

https://bpbw.hu/en/

Cheers
Jay 👍🏻

Trappist

Hi Jay,
That looks like a fantastic event!
78 Euro for a one-day session incl. unlimited beer tastings for 6 hours   t_u
And there's much more : https://bpbw.hu/en/tickets/
We are just back from two weeks of Tenerife. I already needed to go to my work yesterday though.
Normally, we would have been to Thailand, but plans needed to change as Katrien her mum has passed away the Friday before we wanted to head to Thailand.
That whole trip needed to be cancelled and I booked a two weeks trip to Tenerife that happened after the funeral day. Pfffff......
Those were very sad moments when you see Julia (Katrien's mum) passing away in front of your eyes. Those images will never get out of my mind, damn....
That trip to Tenerife was a nice salving moment, and a good thing to distract our minds from our beloved mum :(
Anyway, we had some amazing moments at Tenerife and many were also beery.
I'll try to make a report asap !!
Cheers,
Filip
"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health."
–- Thomas Jefferson

Jay

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Katriens Mother, our heartfelt condolences and love you both

Jay and Linda