Belgian Beer Board

Russian River Citra Flash Mob

Started by John B, November 17, 2022, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John B

Here's one from one of my favorite breweries anywhere, Russian River Brewing located north of San Francisco California in Santa Rosa. I've been fortunate to have tried many of their beers in many different styles, and they have all been good to amazing. This is one of their newer IPAs, Citra Flash Mob, and it's another winner. Crisp and refreshing, with the Citra hops being the showcase and they are in full bloom here. That's one thing about Russian River's IPAs, assuming you're drinking a fairly fresh bottle, you really get the full hop affect in both the aroma and the taste. And the mouthfeel always gives me the impression that you're drinking a top quality beer, which you are of course.

Cheers! - John

Viv

Hi John,

Another nice looking brew, and it looks like a refresher for a nice hot day
in the sun.........

Cheers!

Viv

Trappist

Hi John,
I'm so jealous about the sunshine images !!
Makes it so unreal , considering it is cold and rainy here in Belgium today.
Great write up  t_u
Cheers,
Filip
"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health."
–- Thomas Jefferson

John B

We had a good bit of rain that lasted for about a week a couple of weeks ago, but since then it's been bright and sunny, although a little windy at times. About a month ago it was still in the upper 80f degree range, but has since cooled down to the upper 50s to mid 60's. Good beer drinking weather, but then again there's always a good beer to be found to match whatever weather there is right fellas?   :icon_beer01:

Cheers! - John