Belgian Beer Board

Xmas Beer Tasting @ De Bierboom

Started by Trappist, December 20, 2021, 03:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trappist

Hi,
Last Saturday evening was Xmas beer tasting here in Bruges, and this at De Bierboom from Rudy and Marina.
6 Xmas beers were tasted, i.e. Slaapmutske Christmas, Netebuk winter, Sainte-Nitouche Noël, Fort Lapin Snowlapin, Gordon Scotch, and last but not least the more than excellent Stille Nacht.
All beers were greatly accompanied with very tasty food, and finished with some strong and dense home made icebocks! What a treat  t_u

It was a very nice happening, and all beers were top notch.
I made a small footage for your enjoyment.

BTW.... Two special beers from De 4 Monniken were exposed too!
Two Russian Imperial Stouts to be precise!

1) 142 One For Two - 12.5vol%
2) Vanilla Kissed - 11.5vol%

Stay tuned for more details asap....

Enjoy the movie.... and MERRY XMAS to all !

Cheers,
Filip
"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health."
–- Thomas Jefferson

John B

As always, so nice of Rudy and Marina to host a beery gathering at their place. Looks like those were some tasty ones to enjoy, along with the food.

Cheers! - John

Trappist

Quote from: John B on December 20, 2021, 06:59:04 PM
As always, so nice of Rudy and Marina to host a beery gathering at their place. Looks like those were some tasty ones to enjoy, along with the food.

Cheers! - John

Yes John,
It vis ALWAYS a true pleasure to be part of those highly enjoyable beer savoring moments at De Bierboom. Truely utterly FANTASTIC !!!!
Merry Xmas John !
Cheers,
Filip
"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health."
–- Thomas Jefferson

Viv

Hi Filip,

I notice no-one is wearing masks.....

Cheers!

Viv

Trappist

Quote from: Viv on December 21, 2021, 10:19:14 AM
I notice no-one is wearing masks.....
Hi Viv,
Not obligatory when drinking or eating at an establishment here in Belgium.
But we had to show our Corona vaccination pass. No vaccination = no entry.
BTPint: I already have had my third shot  :-\
Cheers,
Filip
–- Thomas Jefferson