Belgian Beer Board

Terrest Golden Tripel

Started by Jay, August 01, 2023, 11:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Hi folks,

Thought I'd share this weekend's #belgiansunday with a beer (and paté) bought at the recent Bruges Beer Festival

Terrest - Golden Tripel...8% Tripel, brewed by father and daughter using ingredients grown on their Terrest Hill Farm.

It was Linda that originally chose this beer at the beer festival and both of us enjoyed it so much that I had to buy a bottle to bring home (a bargain at 5€) and whilst at the stand noticed they also had jars of pate available as well...it was a no brainier, I had to buy one.

Citrus, malty grains, spices, Belgian candy sugar, Belgian yeast....properly fantastic and the pate was the perfect accompaniment.

Cheers
Jay  t_u

https://terrestbrewery.be/

Trappist

Hi Jay,
That's a beer I also had at the BBF, and as you said, it is a truely fantastic delicious beer, brewed with Belgian quality hops.
I should have bought us a couple of bottles too, which was a mistake really not to have done that.
Cheers,
Filip

"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health."
–- Thomas Jefferson

John B

Beautiful photo Jay, and that beer sounds wonderful.

Filip, according to their website it looks like this beer is somewhat widely available for purchase, including one location right there in your beautiful hometown.

Cheers! - John

Trappist

Quote from: John B on August 02, 2023, 12:02:00 PMincluding one location right there in your beautiful hometown.
John,
Thanks for mentioning!!
Indeed available at Missault, the tobacco place here in the centre of old Bruges.

Frankly, I didn't know they also sell Belgian beer!
If they offer a quality beer lile Terrest Golden Tripel, they sure musr have much more quality on offer (I suppose).
Need to pay a visit ASAP !!! (hoping they are not using too much of tourist prices  :eyes:  )

Cheers,
Filip

"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health."
–- Thomas Jefferson